Historic Tysinger Gymnasium
- Home of Warrior Basketball and Volleyball programs
- Tysinger Gymnasium was named after Dr. J Walden Tysinger and opened in the fall of 1969. Dr. Tysinger served Central Wesleyan College from 1961-1971 as the Director of Relations and Public Development. The first intercollegiate basketball game was played in November 1970 against Tocca Falls as the Warriors won wearing uniforms from a local high school
- It has a seating capacity that ranges from 480 – 520 depending on the set up of the court.
- The Warriors have a very exciting and loud home court advantage.
- Historic Tysinger also houses the athletic offices, a cardio/strength training room and athletic training services
- In the fall of 2017-18, the floor was officially named after former Head Men’s Basketball Coach Charles Wimphrie.
Joe R Gilbert Track and Field
The Joe R Gilbert Track and Field opened in the spring of 2014
It currently hosts the track and field programs, but also serves as a practice and training field for the men’s and women’s soccer programs.
- Childs Field is named after JB Childs and built during the mid-1960s. It is located just below campus near Bryant Lodge on Thomas Lane. Men’s soccer opened up play on the field in 1973
- In 2008, a fieldhouse was constructed that included locker rooms and bathrooms
- It houses the men’s and women’s soccer teams and the women’s lacrosse team
- Childs Field has a natural grass bank seating.
Dr. C Keith Connor Field
- Dr. C Keith Connor Field is named after the first Director of Athletics and is home to the baseball program
- Connor Field opened in the spring of 1992 after several years of construction.
- In 2005, the facility underwent a major renovation as part of a joint effort between the university, Town of Central and Town of Clemson. The renovation included seating for over 500 (including 112 stadium seats), restrooms, concessions, press box and Warrior box suite.
- During the 2017 season, a new Warrior clubhouse was dedicated. Named after former head Baseball Coach Walt Sinnamon and current Dean for SWU’s College of Arts and Sciences, the Parker-Sinnamon Baseball Clubhouse was officially dedicated on February 22
- Varsity Field is home to the softball team.
- Construction started in the fall of 1994 and was completed in February of 1995 in time for the spring season
- Several more projects have been completed sine 1994 including the addition of a hitting area, bullpen area and two portable units that function as equipment storage. Later a locker room, concession stand and press box were added to further enhance the facility.
Rev Leroy C Cox Tennis Complex
- The Rev Leroy C Cox Tennis Complex is home to both men’s and women’s tennis
- The Rev Leroy C Cox Tennis Complex opened in the Spring of 2015. The USTA designed the complex and features six courts (three upper and lower).